Help for Dental Providers
Get assistance with registering or accessing account information online.
If you work in a dental provider’s office and need access to insurance information to provide care and service to your patients, register here to get started. Enter the provider’s TIN and then complete the required information. You’ll receive an email with a link to finish the registration process.
If there’s already a Primary Security Administrator (PSA) for the TIN you entered, you can still get access as a Secondary Administrator. Just enter the provider’s TIN, select submit, then Gain Access Now and complete the required information. You’ll receive an email with a link to finish the registration process.
- If you forgot your username, you can access it online
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it online. Go to the Providers Login page. Click the "Forgot password" link. You'll be prompted to answer a security question. Once you've correctly answered a security question, you can reset your password and login.
- Log in and access the "Tools" section to change your password, your security questions & answers or your login image & phrase
We recently made the process to change your Primary Administrator easier. All it takes is a few steps.
1. Send your name, address, phone number, and TIN to us by email, fax, or mail. This helps us verify an authorized person is making the request to remove the current Primary Administrator.
- Email us at ProviderOnlyOutbounds@exchange.principal.com
- Fax us at 866-592-5970
- Mail us at Provider Relations, Principal Financial Group, 711 High St, Des Moines, IA, 50306-0357
2. Once we confirm the information you provided is correct, we'll remove your current Primary Administrator and send you instructions on how to register a new Primary Administor.