Help for Dental Providers
Get assistance with registering or accessing account information online.
If you work in a dental provider’s office and need access to insurance information to provide care and service to your patients, register here to get started.
If you do not receive an access response via email within 72 hours, please contact your Primary Security Administrator. If you are unsure who your contact is, please call us at 800-621-6280.
- If you forgot your username, you can access it online
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it online. Go to the Providers Login page and enter your username. On the next screen, click the Forgot Password link under your login image and phrase. You'll be prompted to answer a security question. Once you've correctly answered a security question, you can reset your password and login.
- Log in and access the "Tools" section to change your password, your security questions & answers or your login image & phrase
We recently made the process to change your Primary Administrator easier. All it takes is a few steps.
1. Send your name, address, phone number, and TIN to us by email, fax, or mail. This helps us verify an authorized person is making the request to remove the current Primary Administrator.
- Email us at ProviderOnlyOutbounds@exchange.principal.com
- Fax us at 866-592-5970
- Mail us at Provider Relations, Principal Financial Group, 711 High St, Des Moines, IA, 50306-0357
2. Once we confirm the information you provided is correct, we'll remove your current Primary Administrator and send you instructions on how to register a new Primary Administor.