Retirement Matters: Save, plan, enjoy
Even better — talk to a financial professional. If you don’t have one, give us a call at 800-547-7754.
Check your current savings level and how much you might have when you retire:
If you’re falling a little short, consider taking steps today to make a difference:
Plan ahead for healthcare costs:
- Watch our Medicare webinar replay
- Read an article (PDF) on budgeting and paying for healthcare
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE or visit Medicare.gov
- Call your state's Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)
Understand your Social Security options:
- Watch our Social Security webinar replay
- Review common questions and answers (PDF)
- Create a personal account at ssa.gov to view and manage your benefits
Turn savings into income:
- Read an article (PDF) on creating a retirement income plan
- Read a brochure (PDF) on financial risks retirees face
Plan your legacy:
This document is intended to be educational in nature and is not intended to be taken as a recommendation.
Insurance products and plan administrative services are provided by Principal Life Insurance Company, a member of Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392.