Principal Total Retirement SuiteSM
If your organization has more than one retirement plan and multiple service providers, you may be able to streamline your program by combining services under a single service provider.
Through Principal Total Retirement SuiteSM, we offer a total retirement solution to plan sponsors with any combination of these four plan types:
- Defined Contribution (DC)
- Defined Benefit (DB)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation (NQ)
What are the benefits?
Combing multiple retirement plans under a single provider offers benefits to both you and the plan participants.
For you, combining streamlines program administration by:
- Providing a single point of contact
- Eliminating duplicate submissions to multiple providers
For participants, combining provides a more holistic and simplified experience through:
- Combined statements
- One website for account information
- Integrated education
Why consider The Prinicpal?
As one of the first providers in the marketplace to provide total retirement solutions, we offer experience you can trust. Just as important, we don't outsource recordkeeping to others to make it possible. We do the work right here under our roof.
We are also one of the leading service providers for each of the four of the main types of retirement plans:
1 PLANSPONSOR DB Administration survey, April 2013
2 Based on number of recordkeeping plans, PLANSPONSOR Recordkeeeping Survey, June 2013
3 Based on number of plans, PLANSPONSOR Recordkeeeping Survey, June 2013
4 2011 PLANSPONSOR Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Buyer's Guide, December 2012
- Plansponsor 2012 TRO (total retirement outsourcing) Buyer's guide (combination of offerings - defined benefit (DB), defined contribution, ESOP and deferred compensation)
- As of 12/31/12