Income for Retirement
There are many different ways to tailor a payout rate for an income annuity. We can work with you to help determine the appropriate payout rate for your lifestyle.
Call 1.877.210.5565 ext. 356 to talk to a retirement professional about these options.
The following are examples of different retirement income payout rates. The examples are based on:
Rates effective: 07/01/2013
First payment: 08/01/2013
|Monthly Annuity Income|
|Annuity Product Type [*]||Age 55||Age 60||Age 65||Age 70||Age 75|
|Straight Life with Inflation Protection Rider||306.34||354.59||417.83||505.31||634.48|
|Straight Life with Inflation Protection Rider||291.16||333.24||386.88||460.30||571.56|
|100% Joint and Survivor (J&S)|
|100% J&S with Cash Refund||413.37||439.40||476.69||523.18||583.64|
|100% J&S with Inflation Protection Rider||257.85||289.59||333.86||394.93||474.32|
- Joint and Survivor based on equal ages for males and females
- Joint and Survivor benefit decrease occurs upon first death
- Based on qualified funds, contract issued in Iowa
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Based on VRI 1.5% version of Elm Income Annuity
- Annuities issued by Principal Life Insurance Company
- Inflation Protection Rider = CPI
- See annuity product type definitions for more details.
Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of Principal Life Insurance Company.
Rates shown are intended for hypothetical purposes only and actual rates available at time of purchase may be higher or lower than the rates displayed.
Retirement professionals are sales representatives for the members of the Principal Financial Group. Except under certain circumstances, they do not represent, offer or compare products and services of other financial services organizations.