The Starr Conspiracy – 2013 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
"We believe a commitment to our employees’ financial security has the great impact on their well-being and peace of mind." — Dan McCarron, Partner and COO
About the company
The Starr Conspiracy is a strategic marketing and advertising agency devoted exclusively to enterprise software and services companies. For more than a decade, the company has focused on building market share, multiplying brand awareness, and driving sales leads.
- The company covers 100 percent of health, dental and vision insurance.
- Employee perks include telecommuting, flex time, pet-friendly office, volunteer time off and access to financial wellness counseling and one-on-one financial guidance.
- The company also offers unlimited paid-time off to support work/life balance.
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Type of business: Marketing/advertising
- Number of employees: 30
- Founded: 1999
- Website: thestarrconspiracy.com
The Starr Conspiracy relies on this financial professional: Sarah Scott, consultant, TriNet
The Starr Conspiracy selected Amphibian Stage Productions to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.