Join one of the largest Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)1 in the nation.
You’ll be part of a dental network that’s committed to providing high-quality, affordable dental care for our members. We forge strong relationships with our providers—and encourage you and your patients to do the same.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to provide services to our members. That’s why we help you every step of the way. You’ll receive the support needed to get quick answers and resolve any issues that may come up.
Benefits of becoming a provider
- Publication in our online and printed directories
- High-quality, highly vetted provider membership
- Dedicated Provider Relations department
- Competitive compensation program
- Automatically a member of 2 networks
- Online resources, including eligibility and benefit verification
- Access to discounted products and services
When you become one of our providers, you’re automatically part of 2 networks:
Principal Plan Dental Network
- Serves over 2 million members nationwide with dental insurance from Principal and other companies who use our network, including:
- Ameritas (Classic PPO)
- Aetna (Dental PPO with PPO II) effective 09/01/2020
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Blue Dental PPO) effective 10/01/2020
- Dental Select
- First Priority Health
- First Priority Life
- Highmark Companies
- Physicians Mutual
- Reliance Standard
- United Concordia (Elite Plus)
Principal Dental Access Network2
- Serves members with New Dental Choice, a dental discount plan from First Dental Health, a Principal company. Members pay you directly based on your current PPO fee schedule. Think of this network as a way to attract patients without dental insurance.