When you have a patient with dental insurance from Principal®, we’re here to help make that experience as easy as possible. Leverage our online Provider Service Center to make your job easier. And watch these videos to see all the ways you can self-serve.
To access the Provider Service Center, you’ll need to register for an account. Once you have that, you can log in at any time to:
- Check patient eligibility and coverage, including coinsurance, deductibles, benefit maximums, tooth history, network membership, and benefits in effect on a given date.
- Determine if your patient is eligible for an exam, cleanings, X-rays, and other major services.
- View, request, and print benefit summaries online.
- Submit a pre-determination.
- Request a copy of the fee schedule.
- View the explanation of benefits (EOB) online.
- Submit additional information needed to complete claim processing.